From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Friday, 26 October 2012 2:52 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] New Rocket U2 website!

why are you using that odd mask?

http://u2.rocketsoftware.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel McGrath <dmcgr...@rocketsoftware.com>
To: U2 Users List (u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org) <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Oct 25, 2012 1:59 pm
Subject: [U2] New Rocket U2 website!

For anyone who wants to check it out, we have launched a new website today:
http://goo.gl/ON5qL

Let's know what you think!

Cheers,
Dan

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *****************************
This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information which may be
confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email,
do not use or
disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your
system. Unless
specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or
commitment by the sender
or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries.
We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au.
If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please
e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line.