The 2 lines in the UV.BACKUP record are associated multivalues lines.    The
file is in the main UV account

S420>WHO
51 uv From bernardl

S420>ED UV.ACCESS UVBACKUP
2 lines long.

----: ^
Up-arrow display mode        = enabled
Top.
----: P
0001: uvadm^253root^253NT AUTHORITY\system^253bernardl^253bkup^253gregors^253n
 oelc^253renukaj^253graemek^253ihounp
0002: READ^253WRITE^253^253WRITE^253WRITE^253WRITE^253WRITE^253WRITE^253WRITE^
 253WRITE
Bottom at line 2.

If you append a new user called USER1 to line 1, then you will need to append
"WRITE" to the corresponding multivalue in line 2.  We hjave noticed that there
is no action for line the NT AUTHORITY\system user.    When I added the first
user, I used in the UniVerse Editor commands
  A ^253bernardl   for line 1
  A ^253^253WRITE for line 2

Note:  Adding user there only impacted the uvbackup.  When we restore a file,
we still have to login as root to restore the data.