For me the key is in how many is "a number of records"?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2012 14:48:45 -0000, Symeon Breen wrote:
Hi - I have been using uniobjects.net for many years now,   however I
usually use it to call a basic subroutine on the u2 server. I now have a little project where I need to get a number of records from a file, ideally like the output of a list command as I have some itypes I also need to get.

I could do this via a select list and read the ids into a unidataset and then call other programs to get the itype data, or I could do a unixml
probably a few other ways.

So what is the best way to do this ?

Thanks

Symeon.