From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Butera
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 3:30 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Unidata DICT size

So I'm curious how large a dictionary of Data elements (not I-desc) people have
used on a single table in Unidata.  We have a couple of tables with 200ish data
elements in them and I'm facing a project that could see single tables with
400+ data elements.  I assume this is no issue assuming the DICT is resized
appropriately (like any other table), but curious to here people's input
regarding performance and other factors.

--
Jeffrey Butera, PhD
Associate Director for Applications and Web Services Information Technology

http://www.hampshire.edu
http://www.facebook.com/hampshirecollegeit