To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 9:21 AM
Subject: [U2] Telnet sessions running very slowly

We have an odd issue that we're trying to resolve.  Telnet sessions
(through wintegrate) are running extremely slowly.  Processes that
normally take a few minutes are taking 30+.  Strangely the UniObjects
and RedBack connections appear to be completely unaffected.  We're
running 10.0.21 on Windows Server 2003, the data is housed on a EMC VNXe
storage LUN.

-We've restarted all of the processes

-We've rebooted the server.

-I didn't find any processes with inordinate IO levels in procexp.

-I logged into the server and connected to UniVerse using localhost and
the problem still exists.

-The Universe Shell even seems to be slightly affected although it's
hard to test and it's probably a perception problem.

- We resized the files just a few weeks ago, but I doubt it's that
anyway since it affects everything  -- even displaying the screens.

Is there anything else on Universe I can check before we start picking
apart the SAN?

Thanks,

Jake Holt |Information Technology Director

Samsill Corporation

5740 Hartman Rd | Fort Worth, TX 76119

(817) 536 - 1906 x 217 | Fax (817) 535 - 6900

www.samsill.com