Hi SB+ Gurus,

I have an interesting problem with a screen translation that I hope
someone can help me with. That is, it is a sub-screen that will not
work. This is working fine in production but when I make a change to the
screen in development or test it will not create a working Spanish
version of the screen. I have cleared the NETDRIVERS file many times but
it still aborts when it tries to call the subscreen for a Mexico user
with language set to Spanish.If I change the user from Spanish to
English it works fine. It just won't work for the Spanish version of the
screen.

Has anyone had this problems before? If so, what to do to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Bruce