Just as an aside, there's also a UOLOGIN global cataloged routine that is always called before a UO login (I created it with that name). It's a very handy routine to use to manage connections.

Bill

----- Original Message -----
*From:* aeger...@pobox.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 1/25/2013 11:23 AM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] [UD] Disabling/blocking ODBC
Dan,

Is this also available in Universe? (Release 10.3.7 for windows)

(Allen - Sent from my paperweight)

On Jan 25, 2013, at 1:49 PM, Daniel McGrath <dmcgr...@rocketsoftware.com> wrote:

There is an undocumented feature: ' ODBCLOGIN'. This is a subroutine that is called
for every ODBC call. You can use this to either blank prevent ODBC, or setting up
restricted login access & login.

If you are under a support contract, contact your support provider and they
should be able to help you get ODBCLOGIN up and running.

Cheers,

Dan McGrath
Managing Director, U2 Servers Lab
Rocket Software
4600 South Ulster Street  ·  Suite 1100  ·   Denver, CO 80237 ·  USA
T: +1 720 475 8098 · E: dmcgr...@rocketsoftware.com · W: u2.rocketsoftware.com