On 28/01/13 21:32, Tyler L wrote:
> Don,
> Thank you for your reply. That is a nice thing to know. I using that I have
> since found out that it is my own fault for not reading the code properly
> and I have resolved the issue. Thank you very much.

I know you've solved it :-) but something else that is very useful ...

Look in VOC for entries called "1" or "F1" etc. I'm not sure how far it
goes by default, but I always add extras as I need them. They're default
dictionary items so you can at least look at a field.

In your case
LIST filename F30
would probably fail with "F30 not found", but for smaller numbers it
would list the field, and if you edited F1, replaced line 2 with the
number 30, and saved it as F30 that command would then display the
contents of field 30 for you.

A useful trick ...

Cheers,
Wol