From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] on behalf of Bill Haskett
[wphask...@advantos.net]
Sent: Thursday, 28 February 2013 6:28 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] New Rocket Toolkit for .NET

Dan:

I have to say...  I have a pretty good idea of how mv.NET works, how it
connects, what tools are included, and what kind of costs I can expect.
I have no idea what the U2 toolkit includes, or its costs, and could
never get past the marketing, which knows nothing about implementation
and costs.  :-)

Bill
Untitled Page