From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Tony Gravagno
Sent: 12 March 2013 20:12
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Replacements for Old SB?

I'm still running across sites that have 1990's versions of SystemBuilder on
different DBMS platforms.

What's the latest wisdom on either migrating away from SB to another
cross-platform product, or the pain of migrating/upgrading to a current
UV/SB+ ?

I'm fully aware that DesignBais is very familiar looking to SB users but
there are no good conversion tools to get to that product.

I'm also aware of another product based in the UK that has excellent tools
for migrating From SB, but I don't like where they migrate To.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com
Nebula R&D sells mv.NET worldwide
and provides related development services
http://Nebula-RnD.com/blog
Visit http://PickWiki.com! Contribute!
http://Twitter.com/TonyGravagno
http://groups.google.com/group/mvdbms