From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Baker Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 11:39 AM
To: U2 Users List (u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org)
Subject: [U2] Any code share for Levenshtein distance

Hi,

Does anyone have any Basic code that implements the algorithm, Levenshtein
distance?

We are playing with words for a fraud detection project, trying discover bad
guys better.

TIA,
-Baker

Thanks for all the good discussions - I'm lurking and reading now and then.
Others usually provide splendid answers.

This communication, its contents and any file attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential
proprietary information.
Access by any other party without the express written permission of the sender
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you have received this communication in error you may not copy, distribute
or use the contents, attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it
and contact the sender.