To: "U2 Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] RESIZE INPLACE

"make a backup first"   Comforting!

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org [mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Robert Frailey
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:37 PM
To: U2 Users List

make a backup first
----- Original Message ----- From: "Perry Taylor" <perry.tay...@zirmed.com>
To: "U2-Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:09 PM
Subject: [U2] [UV] RESIZE INPLACE

Before I go and resize a 144GB file has anyone had any experiences with
the INPLACE option of RESIZE in UniVerse?  Good, bad, ugly???

Thanks.
Perry

Perry Taylor
Senior MV Architect
ZirMed
888 West Market Street, Suite 400
Louisville, KY 40202
www.zirmed.com<http://www.zirmed.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health
Information, any communications containing such material will
be returned to the originating party with such advisement
noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the