From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dan Goble
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:02 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] What tools do you use for data warehouse...

Tom,

We use a tool called Kourier from Koretechologies that does a nice job.  Very
flexible and you can schedule the tasks to be done.

-Dan

Dan Goble | Senior Systems Engineer

Interline Brands, Inc.
804 East Gate Drive Suite 100, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Office: 856.533.3110 | Mobile: 609.792.6855
E-mail: dan.go...@interlinebrands.com | Website: www.interlinebrands.com

solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and
delete all copies of this message.