On 26/04/13 21:00, Allen Egerton wrote:
> I didn't say vmark acquired prime. I said they acquired prime information.

Indeed. We were a Pr1me customer, and were transferred to VMark with the
INFORMATION acquisition.

The plan was to merge INFORMATION with one of the other products. If
memory serves me right (and it doesn't add up so it probably doesn't)
they wanted to merge it with Unidata because, of course, it would have
made more sense to merge it with Universe.

In the end, that didn't happen and it was left to fade away.

> (Allen - Sent from my paperweight)
>
> On Apr 26, 2013, at 3:07 PM, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> That idea doesn't seem right Allen.
>> I can't find any reference to Vmark acquiring Prime, after Prime's
>> bankruptcy.
>> One reference says that the Prime assets all went to ComputerVision, but
>> it's just a blog
>> Anyone have a newspaper article link ?

Cheers,
Wol