That would be a nice feature. I do believe that it only processes files with a * or *SELECT dictionary item however.

Gregor Scott wrote:
I am trying to get Rocket to improve the behaviour of *HS.UPDFINFO to support active
select lists so that only the files I want built into the ".hs_fileinfo" cache
item (rather than have EVERY SINGLE F/Q-type item from the VOC included).

Support inform me that I seem to be the only person interested in such a
change, so I thought I would at least ask the question of the U2 community.

Would anyone else find it useful to have the *HS.UPDFINFO command enhanced to
support select lists, or have a new command created that deals with select
lists?

Thanks

Gregor