*From:* dalekel...@dalewkelleyinc.com
*To:* U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 5/7/2013 3:06 PM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] Illegal use of the file, select, cursor, BCI, Socket, HTTP, XML, SCTX , MQS, SOAP or database variable.
if var is XXX.XX
ICONV(var,"MD2") then OCONV(var,"MD0")

Dale

On 05/07/2013 12:04 PM, Sathya wrote:
Hi,.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and I have sorted out the issue. Now I want to write some dollar values to a file. But the format in which it is
in the file is XXX.XX, but I need to write it as XXXXX. Without the
decimals the simple numbers.

Can some help me in doing so.

Thanks&  Regards,
Sathya V.