From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Mecki Foerthmann
Sent: Sunday, 2 June 2013 2:01 a.m.
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata BCI error

Well, that is my guess too.
When we were planning the upgrade we asked our VAR if we needed to build a 32
bit Linux server and were told that UD 7.2 would work just fine on
64 bit Linux.

So how can I connect to a SQL Server or Oracle database from UD and read data
from it if BCI only works on a 32 bit OS?
Is there maybe another ODBC driver that will work?