From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Hona, David
Sent: Thursday, 1 August 2013 9:33 p.m.
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] Do you avoid TRIGGERS because of the difficulty using
DEBUG or RAID with them? Was: Universe Triggers

Now that (from UV10.1) Index-based triggers are officially supported, can these
replace your SQL-based triggers? These have less functionality and less
overhead, but that's the price you have to pay....

Can't say I had a chance to try it for myself...yet...!