From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Tony Gravagno
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:39 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] accuterm WED issue

AccuTerm adding a space into code might be an issue to report to
supp...@asent.com. I think the segfault should be addressed with
Rocket Support.
HTH

> From: Bertrand, Ron
> Interesting issue popped up a couple of days ago with Accuterms WED.
> We have a program calling a subroutine that wraps to the next line:
>       CALL GETENTRY.TO( CMDDATA, CMMND, '30L', '_', '0X', CMDHELP,
>          01, 22, CMDPROMPT, 'QEGIA', 59 )
> When I formatted the program in WED it added a space after the 01 on
> the next line.  At least I assume it's a space because the Universe
> editor does not show any other characters with an ^.   This caused
me
> to be blown out of universe - still not sure why yet- with a
> segmentation fault.
>    CALL GETENTRY.TO(CMDDATA,CMMND,'30L', '_', '0X',CMDHELP,
> 01 ,22,CMDPROMPT,'QEGIA',59)
> Removed the space and everything works fine. Curious if anybody has
> seen this activity or had the same thing happen to them?

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information
protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The
improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal
penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and
destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by
law.