From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Brutzman
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 1:04 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: [U2] KeyPressed

With Dynamic Connect... and UniBasic...

I need a screen that continuously displays time... as we have an inspection
screen where press operators enter fresh data each hour.  Something like...

  loop

    call *timeOfDay
    call *displayOtherStuff

     input             thisKey, -1

  until (thisKey = '1')

     sleep

  repeat

  gosub secondScreen

The trouble with this thing is... when a key is pressed... it wants to display
the key on asubsequent screen.

I tried...    inputclear... but it is not doing what I want.

Suggestions would be appreciated.

--Bill