From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Brian Whitehorn
Sent: Wednesday, 14 August 2013 12:41 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Sending submitrequest using NTLM authentication

Hi Bernard,

Which version of UniVerse are you using to submit the request?

In the 10.3 documentation it states:
"Only Basic authentication is supported. Digest authentication may be supported
in the future. Basic authentication is not safe and is not recommended for use
with transferring secured data."
I have looked in the 11.1 documentation of "setRequestHeader" and the above
condition is not stated.

An alternative would be to SH -c to a cURL and use the --ntlm parameter and
submit the request "outside" of UV ?

HTH.

Regards,
Brian.