From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Leverett, Brendon
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:07 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] [UV] Globally catalogs - source code

We are running UV on AIX

We have some programs that have been globally catalogued - they are visible
in the GLOBAL.CATDIR file.

I am aware some are system commands but a number are programs we have
globally catalogued as (shown as *ProgName). Any tips on the best way to
find which program library the source code resides in?

Buried in the GLOBAL.CATDIR record, along with all the compiled code 'junk'
I can see the path but viewing (via a CT or ED) it is not user friendly as
the 'junk' will often crash/lock the screen.

Regards,
Brendon
Information Services
Spotless Services Australia Limited