HI,

TU.SQL.* are part of SB+/SBClient Utilities (Termulator Utilities) to interface
SQL server via ODBC connection defined on the client.
SBClient are the gateway between ODBC server request.

On client, you define ODBC connection; like for excel or other.
On server you have TU.SQL.* subrtoutine to call to interface it.

TU.SQL.CONNECT : open the odbc relationship ; return a "odbcconn handle"
TU.SQL.DISCONNECT : close it :-)
TU.SQL.EXEC : submit a sql statement
TU.SQL.READ : do a "fetch" from the last EXEC result set ; you get one sql
result line into on dynamicarray
TU.SQL.MAKEDICT : will create DICTionaries defn from a SQL TABLE

You can found all details and samples  in SBClient Programmer Reference from
Rocket Software
(https://docs.rocketsoftware.com/nxt/gateway.dll/RKB14/sbxa/622/client_prog.pdf
chapter 6 ODBC connectivity)

Very helpfull if you can't set SQL conn from U2Server side.

manu