i'm disabled/retired - maybe someone out there is interested in this

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Unidata Consultant@Eden Perire, MN
Date:   Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:20:08 -0400
From:   Keshav <kes...@net2source.com>
To:     <aelw...@socal.rr.com>

Hi,

Hope you are doing Good!
Please let me know if you are interested for the JD below. also send me your updated resume ASAP or call me back on *201-340-8700 Ext.: 426.*

*Title: Unidata Consultant*

*Location: Eden Perire, MN*

*Duration: Long Term *

*
_Job Description:-_*__

*_Job Responsibilities:_*

 · Understanding the business requirements

· Create Design documents/ Technical Specs / Functional and Non Functional Requirements

· Work with the application development teams throughout the development life cycle

· Understand the current code and work on Enhancements

· Compliance with all delivery processes of the client

· Must be Hands On- Ready to work on Code (Deployment Lead) and provide Warranty support (defect fixes and clarifying business queries)

· Provide Unidata related training to team members

*_Must Have Skills:_*__

· 5-7 Yrs Experience with UNIDATA

· Unidata RDBMS

· UniBasic

· Uniquery

· Unidata Paragraphs

· BCI

· UniObjects

· Using JDBC and ODBC with Unidata

Thanks & Regards,

*Keshav
Net2Source Inc.,
*Board:*201-340-8700 Ext.: 426*
Fax: (201) 221-8131
Email: *_kes...@net2source.com <mailto:kes...@net2source.com>
_**cid:1.2855726319@web140303.mail.bf1.yahoo.com* <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/keshav-kumar/34/825/819/>*|image002*Keshav.ramyinfotech*|*image003Keshav.usstaffing*_
_*http://www.scorpionperformance.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/gallery_image/images/daryn/ISO-Certified-Co-Logo-Blue.jpghttp://blog.hiddenbrains.com/wp-content/gallery/hidden-brains-affiliations/newlogo_nasscom_members.jpgcid:image001.png@01CD85EE.993FFA70*_
_P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*