Just found something odd that occurs when sorting (at least with Microsoft).

We were comparing a sorted list of emails on UV against a sorted list of emails
in excel (manually comparing)

It appears U2 and Microsoft differ on how they treat "-" (dash)

U2 sorts it where it belongs either ASCII wise or as a special character
(before letters), whereas Microsoft just
   Ignores the dash.

Example:

Hello-there
Hellobear
Hellozare

Would be the order on U2

Hellobear
Hello-there
Hellozare

Would be the order in Microsoft land - (like Excel)

Things that make you go huh? Why'd they do that? To make things stranger, both
U2 and Microsoft treat
"." And "_" the same, as special characters - before letters.

But...I guess from a human perspective, ignoring the "-" would make more sense,
but then why wouldn't
You ignore "." And "_" also?

George