iQor! Well that just so happens to be the banner I'm flying under right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Richard Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 12:57 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [JOB] in Colorado ?

After glancing over the posting to which you linked, at the bottom I find:

To be considered for this role, please visit our website by clicking here
(Insert hyperlink to www.iqor.com under "here"), click the "CAREERS" tab at
the top of the page à United States à Universe Software Developer (New
York, NY). There, you will apply for the position by clicking the "Apply
Online" button at the top of this page where you will submit a cover
letter, including your salary requirements, plus your resume. Please submit
as a PDF, if possible.

Seems like perfect instructions to me.