We are on Universe 11.1.9 on top of Win7 Professional
Have been for about a year.

-----Original Message-----
From: mbeggs [via U2 (UniVerse & UniData)]
<ml-node+s1073795n41968...@n5.nabble.com>
To: Will Johnson <wjhon...@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Oct 9, 2013 10:27 am
Subject: Re: Recommended 11.1.point release to upgrade to.

        Were getting ready to upgrade to 11.1.11 from 10.3 release.  Were using
Win 7.  On some of the earlier versions found there were issues with locks.  I
did test 11.1.11 with a test virtual server, and everything did run
successfully.

http://u2-universe-unidata.1073795.n5.nabble.com/Recommended-11-1-point-release-to-upgrade-to-tp41866p41968.html

                To start a new topic under U2 - Users, email
ml-node+s1073795n3...@n5.nabble.com
                To unsubscribe from U2 (UniVerse & UniData), click here.
                NAML