From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Daniel McGrath
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:25 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Web Services at Universe 11.n

We haven't built 11.23 yet. 11.2 is the next one about to come out :)

As others have mentioned, U2 Basic supports HTTP/HTTPS calls as well as SOAP.
More recent improvements include the UDO functions, which makes handling
REST/JSON web-services at lot easier.

Regards,

Dan McGrath
Managing Director, U2 Servers Lab
Rocket Software
4600 South Ulster Street  ·  Suite 1100  ·   Denver, CO 80237 ·  USA