This is using the SOAP commands from within BASIC?  Or some other way?

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Larry Hiscock
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 7:46 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] Ref: Web Services at Universe 11.n

Consuming web services from U2 is really not that difficult.  I've done both
SOAP and RESTful transactions via both secure (HTTPS) and insecure (HTTP)
connections.  Some examples of the web services I've consumed from within U2
are:

1) UPS and FedEx package tracking services
2) Credit card authorization
3) Address validation and correction
4) Address geocoding using the Google maps API

Protocol logging is your friend.  It will log the complete transaction in a
text file that you can review to see specifically where your errors are.  Also,
don't forget that if you're going to do secure transactions via HTTPS, you need
to create a Security Context.

Larry Hiscock
Western Computer Services