On 16/12/2013 18:14, George Gallen wrote:
Also, check your uv.load to see if it does an uncompress
Then make sure your OS has that command
If not, I changed mine from uncompress to gunzip in the uv.load
I guess you could also cp gunzip uncompress as well
Ummm.

If you've got that problem ... I know when I was installing it, I was installing it on SuSE, for which it isn't certified. And the options to cpio changed - the default of some option was inverted! - so with UV certified for the old cpio and me running the new one, it was quite a mess :-)

But at the end of the day it was pretty easy to go in and edit the script.

Cheers,
Wol