Could you explain more why your On.Abort executes another On.Abort ?
I didn't understand that part.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Haskett <wphask...@advantos.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Mon, Dec 23, 2013 1:06 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] INPUTTRAP Statement

You can't trap the 'break' key, but you can prevent its usage.  In
UniData it is:

ON.ABORT

...which is a very finicky task to accomplish in that the command
doesn't permanently turn on or off anything, it simply executes a
command on a program abort.  For us, the command executes the ON.ABORT
command again (for the next abort) the routes the user back to the main
menu; a very abstract way to get the job done.

HTH,

Bill