Yes at one time there were perhaps about 12 of them
The 'S' probably suppresses something, like the item count.
But I suspect that Universe is simply ignoring those options

-----Original Message-----
From: randyleesmith [via U2 (UniVerse & UniData)]
<ml-node+s1073795n42674...@n5.nabble.com>
To: Will Johnson <wjhon...@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 13, 2014 11:48 am
Subject: Re: Using a "(" at the end of a Select statement

        It's possible the system I'm on started out in the 70's.

I do use (P with select for outputting to a printer.

So I thought maybe there were other control items.
                                I used to be an Optimist until I knocked over
the glass.

http://u2-universe-unidata.1073795.n5.nabble.com/Using-a-at-the-end-of-a-Select-statement-tp42672p42674.html

                To start a new topic under U2 - Users, email
ml-node+s1073795n3...@n5.nabble.com
                To unsubscribe from U2 (UniVerse & UniData), click here.
                NAML