On 2/28/14, 9:29 AM, Jeff Lettau wrote:
In the past I've made dictionary names that are very short to save characters.
But my real reason for responding is I can't help but wonder what you need 200+
columns for?   My first instinct when hearing this is that a report is not what
you need.

To be clear - this is not MY choice of report, I'm trying to explain that they are using a "report" as a poor person's ETL tool to dump vast amount of data to Excel and manipulate offline. But I though I'd ask the question anyway.

How many rows are in this report?

Perhaps 10,000 - 30,000

--
Jeffrey Butera, PhD
Associate Director for Application and Web Services