From: Horacio Pellegrino <pellegrin...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Mar 5, 2014 4:19 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Multi-threaded phantom processing

Why don't you have one port listening for requests, and as soon as they
come in, you create a new phantom to answer that request ( liberating the
listener immediately for the next request ), then when the phantom finishes
it could log off.

Might be you want to keep a "pool" of phantoms alive for a while, on the
assumption they might be reused. That way you are sill using one license
per request, but you have the benefit of "pooling"... You can always set
min-max limit for those phantom-workers.

Horacio Pellegrino

*hp*