bon voyage jerry

even though i'm retired/disabled I like to occasionally read the posts

have fun at the lake!!!!

On 5/9/2014 9:11 AM, Jerry Neff wrote:
After an absolutely wonderful 32 years working primarily in the Pick e.g.
unidata/universe world I am retiring.  My wife and I are picking up stakes,
Fresno, CA, moving to South Lake Tahoe, NV to enjoy the cooler climate and
beautiful terrain.

I can't imagine Dick Pick would have even thought his db would span the
timeframe it has and it's still going...
During my career I survived three db conversions only to move on to "yet another
pick environment/shop".
I've programmed, administered, managed, consulted and returned to programming
to end my career...
I can honestly say the Pick world has been very good to me...
Even though I did not post frequently I read 99% of what was happening and
enjoyed every minute while working feverishly away at my current job.
There are still several Pick icons, very knowledgeable and seasoned people, on
the post so everyone with questions are in good hands.
Thank you for all your posts and best of luck to you all.

Jerry L Neff,
jnef...@excite.com<mailto:jerry.n...@scccd.edu>