Since our last announcement which was several months ago, we at U2logic
have been busy updating our XLr8 Tools.  We have just added UV command to
the Control-Space option.  That means those of us that don't know the
syntax of a command can find while in Eclipse and do not have to consult
the documentation.  VPN's we giving us a lot grief.  We have worked out
those pesky network interfaces while our users are using XLr8 tools in a
VPN environment.  XLr8 Tools work with Unidata and Universe databases only
running in the Eclipse IDE.  Check out our web site for more information at
www.u2logic.com.

v4.0.22 - May 20, 2014
  Add UV documentation commands to Control-Space option.

v4.0.21 - May 9, 2014
  Bugzilla [659] - XLr8Editor Label Sorting by Placement

v4.0.20 - April 12, 2014
  Change licensing use java libs instead of the OS calls.
  Added code to look at at network interfaces especially when using a VPN.

v4.0.19 - April 05, 2014
  XLr8Resizer had a divide by zero error on the custom calculation option.
  Bugzilla [654] - XLr8Editor hangs on looking up key words
  Bugzilla [655] - XLr8Dictionary editor does not allow editing of
non-dictionary data
  Bugzilla [657] - XLr8Editor generates a JNP error for unknown reason

v4.0.18 - March 24, 2014
  XLr8Resizer had un-initialized variable on Unidata when gathering
statistics on the custom option

v4.0.17 - March 12, 2014
  Revert code from bug fix 648
  Cleaned up opens in U2Core java code.

v4.0.15 - March 11, 2014
  Bugzilla [648] - XLr8Editor fails to compile after using the XLr8Installer
  Bugzilla [649] - XLr8Editor UniBasic indexer sometimes errors out.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com