Much as I would love people to start using WordPerfect again ...

The latest WP/Unix I know of is 5.1 for SCO - I would be surprised if
that wasn't revamped, though, to at least v6.

There is a WP8/linux which is a native version. Unfortunately, it is
libc5 based so it's a pain to install on any recent distro (recent as in
the last two or three years at least!). I can email anyone the shareware
version (including licence codes) if they want it, but for commercial
use you need a paid-for licence which will be difficult to get.

WP9 (Perfect Office 2000) was released in a linux version. BUT

This was the version that was rewritten for "Windows only" and supplied
for linux with WINE. Co-incidentally, this was why WINE suddenly
improved so dramatically in this time period - Corel threw loads of
engineering at it because they intended to "WINEify" all their apps.

If I were implementing WP on a linux server, I'd get a copy of the
Windows version (either WP10 or WP9), and run it using standard WINE. 9
will almost certainly work (I haven't tried it), 10 I don't know. Oh -
get a fast server, because you'll need it.

WP10 might be problematic, because this is the time MS threw a few
million $ at Corel to get them to pull out of linux.

Cheers,
Wol