From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wendy Smoak
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 5:28 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: Converting between Java/UniData dates

Datatel has stored an internal Java date in a database field.  Would
anyone like to take up the challenge of writing a UniBasic utility to
convert between that and UniData internal date format, and then OCONV
the result?

http://www.pickwiki.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenQuestions

They provide a DATE.CONVERT utility that converts between
internal/external format at the colon prompt.  Perhaps a subroutine that
could be used in an I-Descriptor would be useful here, so you can get a
human-readable date from the Java internal date.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.