From: Steve Kunzman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 5:08 PM
To: U2-Users (E-mail)
Subject: [UD] Creating PDF from PCL output

We are running an old electronic forms package from Epicor Dataflo on Unidata 6.0 / HP-UX 11i.  The application builds a form from a predefined template (Transform) and data from the application to create the PCL for the printer.  The users would like to be able to create PDF documents.  Is there a way to use Adobe Acrobat to do this?

Thank you.
Steve Kunzman

ASI DataMyte
2800 Campus Drive, Suite 60
Plymouth, MN 5544
(763)746-4179 office
(612)750-3899 cellular

This message has been scanned for viruses by Webshield E500, Groupshield for Exchange, and McAfee Virus Enterprise

This message has been scanned for viruses by Webshield E500, Groupshield for Exchange, and McAfee Virus Enterprise