From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 1:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: U2 System Guru

The system was an IBM RS6000 with about 100-130 active users. The 80GB file
actually had about 40GB of data in it (to allow for growth, as previously
mentioned). These were usually large historical sales analysis files, where
the worst file contained every invoice line item for the last 5-7 years. I'm
sorry, but I do not remember the exact number of records, but in was clearly
in the millions.
ken
===