From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: 11 February 2004 12:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SQL Server and Crystal Reports

I would like to know the best beginning books for either of these two
topics. I don't yet want a reference, rather to know if 'Dummies' Books are
appropriate or if anyone else has better beginning selections.

My UD client migrating to these wants to keep me and this is the
environment.

thanks.

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk