Ahhh. We have a number of clients like this. Depending on the client we get
them to call us to get it done, have a 'power user' type person with the
required rights (P.S. IBM it would be nice to know if there were any
specific rights we could use rather than administrator), or we have a
process that is started at night by the AT command scheduler that logs off
sessions older than a certain time.

It would be interesting to know why a user can use stopudt but not
deleteuser. In my experience, I've found that users can only do a stopudt on
their own process and not on others so I'm not sure how it's killing the
phantom. Perhaps it's the UD version. We primarily have 5.1.27, 5.2.4, and
6.0.7 in the field. Perhaps simply (?) upgrading the client will help.

Of course, if you want to send me your IBM support fees I'd be happy to
accept them ;~) Or, if IBM wants to hire me....

--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles