Using Unidata 5.1 on AIX.

We've developed a web based application which
uses UniOLEDB to read/write from Unidata. After
a lot of hair pulling we've discovered that although
the OLEDB provider appears to thread correctly the
udsrv process on Unidata serialises all requests. This
has effectively left us with an application that supports
one concurrent user!

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced similar
issues, I opened a case with IBM to be
told it won't be fixed in the near future.

Looking at a complete rewrite with Raining Data's
Pick Data Provider. Anyone using it?

Thanks

Nick

This correspondence is confidential and is solely for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you
are not the intended recipient please delete this correspondence from your
system and notify the sender immediately.

No warranty is given that this correspondence is free from any virus.  In
keeping with good computer practice, you should ensure that it is actually
virus free. E-mail messages may be subject to delays, non-delivery and
unauthorised alterations therefore, information expressed in this message is
not given or endorsed by Open and Direct Group Limited unless otherwise
notified by our duly authorised representative independent of this message.

Open and Direct Group Limited is a limited company registered in United
Kingdom under number 4390810 whose registered office is at Royston House,
34 Upper Queen St, Belfast, BT1 6FA