Hmm... interesting.  Does anyone know if this works with Dynamic Connect
instead of wIntegrate?  I may have to try this when I get a few spare
minutes to play with it.

Re Ian Foster's original question - if you're wedded to SSL for some reason
you may want to take a look at stunnel (www.stunnel.org).  It looks like it
would be a lot more work to set up than SSH via Putty though.