The archive I am maintaining goes back to the mid-90's. I am working
on the google indexing issue. BTW, url is http://www.indexinfocus.com, and
it is also linked via http://www.oliver.com/lists/u2/index.html

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004, Moderator wrote:

> Comments and responses embedded in the text below.
>
> Wendy Smoak wrote:
> > What I was going to say, is that the list is archived at
> > mail-archive.com with a simple HTML interface, and it should be possible
> > to script "clicking" each link and storing the results locally.
> >
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/u2-users%40oliver.com/
> >
> > (It's also a heads up that we are not quite as anonymous anymore...
>
> Two things: First, you will probably find Lee's archive to be more
> complete. He loaded all of the very early info-vmark list stuff as well
> when he set up his archives.
>
> Second: Don't yell at me about the www.mail-archive.com thing. It was
> done by some unknown person who didn't ask me, to my recall did not ask
> the list, and did it on their own.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Clif
> --

Lee J. Leitner, Ph.D.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.leitner.org/~leitnerl

The world can only be grasped by action, not by
contemplation. The hand is the cutting edge of the mind.
                              -- Jacob Bronowski V.13.0