Hi Barry,

One of our EC/EDI*Wizard translator customers has joined UCCNet at the
request of Walmart.

We have attended most of the UCCNet Webinars and I have surveyed almost all
of
the UCCNet-approved Solution Providers for their site-installed and hosted
connectivity solutions.

We are also evaluating the possible use of SyncPoint as
a starting point for entering item data into the Registry.

I'll be glad to discuss this with you off-line in more detail if you wish.

Rgds,

Dave

Dave Taylor
President