> Why not? .. I'd bet on simple (or not so simple) curiousity .. Aren't we
all
> pretty much tech geeks here? .. Maybe he wants to see the hashing
> mathematics for himself and then check out a high speed data structures
book
> and see if they're all they're cracked up to be ..

I have the algorithms (from a legal source long before IBM acquired the
product) but because they are now secret I cannot divulge the details.  They
are, however, extremely simple except for the dynamic algortihms which are
rather more exciting.

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton NN4 6DB
+44-(0)1604-709200