"Glenn W. Paschal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Wouldn't auto-responders reply to the list?  These are coming to my
> own mailbox, with my e-mail in them.  Please understand, I am not
> trying to "point blame", just trying to "check things out".  My e-mail
> server was hijacked not too long ago, and it causes one to be extra
> careful.

What do you mean when you say "with my e-mail in them"? Are you saying that
you are getting email that is unrelated to this list? Or are you saying
that when you post to the list it comes back as an Out of office message?
Or are you saying that you get messages that other people have posted with
an OOO auto-reply?

If it is the last then Clif has already asked that we fix our autoreplies,
if the second then it is the "same as it has always been" and if the first
then there maybe be something more serious going on....

--
~ kevin zollinger