Tuesday, March 16th, at the Spectrum show, we will be having an informal get together at 5:00 PM. We'll all meet in the Exhibit Hall at the Key Ally table (right near the door, across from IBM) as the exhibits break for the evening. Unfortunately, we can not fund dinner (this time) but we'd like to see who we can get together from the list and share a meal.
You don't have to register, but I'd like you to e-mail me in advance, if you can - I'd like to get a rough head count for when we scout restaurants. (Include any food restrictions.)

- Charles 'Table for 150, Please" Barouch

Note: Cross Posted from the Discussion list with the moderator's permission.