From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Barry Rogen
Sent: 19 February 2004 13:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WinteGrate

     Question:  Using WinteGrate, running UniVerse 10, Unix - Is there
                a way to display a 'jpeg' file in UniVerse ?
                We have trucking companies that send up 'proof of
                deliveries' in jpeg format. Our user base would love
                to be able to view them straight from UniVerse.

    As always, very appreciative for ideas/assistance

Barry Rogen
Senior Programmer
PNY  Technologies
(973) 515 - 9700  ext 5327
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_________________________________
The quality of a person's life is in direct
proportion to their commitment to excellence
regardless of their chosen field of endeavor
                                           vince lombardi
_________________________________

This e-mail message from PNY Technologies, Inc. is for the sole use of
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the

This transmission is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain private and
confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must not act on
anything disclosed in it, nor must you copy it, modify it, disseminate it in any way,
or show it to anyone. Please e-mail the sender to inform us of the transmission error
or telephone ECA International immediately and delete the e-mail from your information
system.

Telephone numbers for ECA International offices are: Sydney +61 (0)2 9911 7799, Hong
Kong + 852 2121 2388, London +44 (0)20 7351 5000 and New York +1 212 582 2333.